At a time when many Americans are getting older without a retirement plan and their kids’ college tuition costs is getting higher, the need for financial planning expertise is greater than ever. To meet this growing need, more and more insurance agents are moving into the financial planning arena and becoming Series 6 licensed to sell variable annuities, 529 college saving plans, mutual funds, and other securities.
It has proven to be a financial success for those who have taken on this opportunity to get their Series 6 license and serve the needs of their clients. Many have seen an increase in their income and higher client retention. Frank, a life insurance agent in Florida made the decision to get his Series 6 license; you can listen to his story below!
Getting a Series 6 license is something every insurance agent needs to consider. Don’t wait any longer; get your Series 6 license now. We’ll help you be prepared to pass the licensing exam.
Our Series 6 audio Prep course explains in details all the following topics:
- Securities Investment
- Equity Versus Debt Securities
- Investment Company Securities
- Mutual Funds
- Variable Life & Annuities
- Retirement Plans
- Securities Procedures & Regulations
- Regulation of Securities Communication
- Securities Trading & Account Management
- FINRA Membership Requirement & Standards
- Investment Suitability & Risk Profiling
What are you waiting for?