At Florida Unemployment Cost Management Inc (owner of Helpmepass.net), we respect the privacy of our clients!
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When registering on our site, we collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name and email address.
How we may use information we collect?
We may use information to:
- Manage your account and your preferences
- Enhance and personalize your experience when using the website
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you
- Process transaction (Your information will never be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any third party without your consent).
- Send periodic emails (The email address you provide for processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining, in addition to receiving occasional company update.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail that you receive.
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website; and
- Enforce our Terms and conditions.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties performing services on our behalf, and other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our clients.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org